Acupuncture Services in the Woodlands
Services: Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Cupping,
Tuina, Acupressure, Food Therapy, Massage Therapy, Myofascial Release, Essential Skin Care
- Acupuncture and Herbal Consultation -- $80
- Complete health history, exam, diagnosis, 1st Acu. treatment -- $145
- Follow-Up Acupuncture treatment -- $100
- Herbal Medicine
- Nutrition Guidelines
- Mineral-plated Heat Lamp
- Infra-red Heat Lamp
** As a courtesy, a typical acupuncture treatment may include other above services as needed without extra fee, except when using insurance or performed alone. Herbal medicine not included**
- Bio-Mat - A combination of far-infrared rays, negative ions, and pure amethyst, to provide deep healing at the cellular level for a wide variety of health issues. click for special info
- Insurance - Please be advise that our policy is to collect co pays, deductibles and co-insurance at the time of service
As part of your visit, please note our strict Cancellation Policy below that applies to your appointment:
- 24 Hours’ Notice Is Required For All Changes/Cancellations, Changes must be made by calling 713-377-1832 (and either speaking with a team member or leaving a voicemail), with no less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time. Changes or cancellations made after 24 hours will incur a $50 fee. Cancellations/changes due to medical reasons will not have the fee waived unless a valid doctor's note is provided (note: we will call and verify). Cancellations/changes due to scheduled travel, menstrual cycles, routine medications, or other reasonably predictable matters will not have the fee waived.
- No-Shows for any appointment will incur a $50 fee for each hour reserved.
- Arrive on Time. If you arrive 15 minutes late, your appointment may need to be rescheduled (at the discretion of the treatment provider), and will incur a $30 fee. This cannot be waived for reasons of Traffic, Construction, or Weather (except for severe flooding as reported by the National Weather Service).
- Plan Ahead & Come Prepared. It is your responsibility to plan ahead in preparation for your appointment. If you are unable to be treated for any reason: empty stomach (make sure you have eaten), didn’t take blood pressure meds etc, then a $50 fee will be charged.